Monday, July 9, 2012

Thailand - Land of Smiles...I say Land of Fab Colors!

I just returned from a trip to the "land of smiles" aka Thailand and can I just say wowwww! Thai culture is full of vivid and vibrant colors. All I could think was designs and prints for clothes, shoes, scarves....I could go on! Thailand is known for exotic fruits, orchids and all things natural, so I thought I would show you a little bit of my experiences. Hope you enjoy as much as I did!

FRUITS FROM THAILAND








ORCHIDS FROM THAILAND










BUTTERFLIES IN THAILAND










9 comments:

Yinks July 10, 2012 at 1:28 AM  

Nice! But I wish you also showed us more of the scenery, the market, buildings, people, etc...

Ore - Eyespeak Photography July 10, 2012 at 9:05 AM  

Thanks Yinks! That was not the intent of the blog posting, However I have got almost 500 pics of all the things you would have liked to see in my personal album from Thailand so I could share that with you!

Tidy-Up Gal July 10, 2012 at 8:56 PM  

Love the pics of the butterflies!

michael mark July 10, 2012 at 9:38 PM  

awesome pics!

Ore - Eyespeak Photography July 11, 2012 at 8:17 AM  

thanks Tidy-up Gal! I had fun stalking them! lol

Ore - Eyespeak Photography July 11, 2012 at 8:18 AM  

Thanks Michael M!

Oppy July 29, 2012 at 12:08 AM  

Happy colors! my fave is the black butterfly on the flaming orange flowers. wow!

Ore - Eyespeak Photography August 1, 2012 at 11:36 AM  

Happy colors indeed - thx sis!

Unknown May 15, 2013 at 11:27 PM  

All very beautiful pics! My favorite are the fruits at the top......looking at these makes me hungry! LOL

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Fun loving, tea drinking, shoe addicted chick looking to share her love of all things beautiful with the world!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP