Saturday, January 18, 2014

Stuck in Traffic..Beauty in the midst of Chaos

Its Friday, 5.05pm...! Time to pack up and get the weekend started! In my car by 5.07pm, Stilettos off (uh huhn, I'm not the only one who drives barefoot), Naija tunez on the ones and twos! (Oya Limpopo #kcee) Shades on! Lezzzo go!

Screeeeech!

But alas, my joy is shortlived, brakelights everywhere! Wande Coal's "Bumper to Bumper" comes to mind..#@!&*#%@! Sighhh ATL Traffic *where is my PJ aka private jet??!*. LOL uhmm can a girl can dream?..In the mean time, time to breathe (yoga style), count to 10, repeat!

I am making my way downtown. #85south (breathing, counting to infinity, and trying not to use the one finger salute) and THEN..! I spot the most breathtaking view in front of me...I had to take a picture because I never want to forget this view, this moment and the calm I felt. Bear with me, I took this with my Blackberry Z10 phone camera but as we say in naija, my BBZ10 camera no carry last, not bad eh?. Even with the craziness of ATL Traffic all around me, I can see the "Beauty in the Midst of Chaos". Enjoy!

1 comments:

lulu January 18, 2014 at 5:00 PM  

Wow. It's always a gift to be able to see beauty when in the worst of situations. Well done!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Fun loving, tea drinking, shoe addicted chick looking to share her love of all things beautiful with the world!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP