Sunday, January 10, 2010

I am baaaack! :)

Hi Fabulous World!

You may have noticed that it's been a while since I updated my blog. My sincere apologies!! Things have been quite hectic but I am glad to be back! It is a new year and while I dont believe in "new year resolutions", I firmly believe in "mantras". Soooo what are these mantras, you may ask! My four mantras for 2010 are as follows:

- Live life to the fullest
- Let go of time-wasting/toxic/negative relationships
- Give back
- NO settling - only for the best!

I am looking forward to a wonderful year of all things fabulous - people, photography and fashion.

My next three posts will feature my girlfriend Busola (aka hottie-in-the-red-hat. Refer to my 10/21/09 blog posting).

Happy New Year to you all and wishing you the very best things life has to offer!
Much Love
Ore

10 comments:

Busola January 10, 2010 at 4:42 PM  

it's about time!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Ore - Eyespeak Photography January 10, 2010 at 4:49 PM  

lol..Free me jo!

Mayowa January 10, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

Welcome back, great pics.

Ore - Eyespeak Photography January 10, 2010 at 5:31 PM  

thx baby bro!

Anonymous January 11, 2010 at 3:26 PM  

Hallelujah o! LOL welcome back girl! More posting this year o! Ehen. Yap down with resolutions and in with mantras and being more in tune with one's purpose in this life! I am soo down with your mantras esp the letting go of all yama yama, toxic interactions/relationships! Welcome to the best year ever and to more fabulous pictures!
Yinka

Ore - Eyespeak Photography January 11, 2010 at 9:03 PM  

Yinkus...lol yes o, trying to be better this year! please feel free to adopt the mantras! thx for the well wishes!

Afolabi - Fotos by Fola January 18, 2010 at 2:43 AM  

Hey Ore, did not know you were into photography. Nice. Pls blog on will continue to visit.

Ore - Eyespeak Photography January 19, 2010 at 1:28 AM  

Hi steve! i do a lil sumpin on the side :) trying to do more this year though. thx for visiting!!

ee February 4, 2010 at 9:07 AM  

New here...Loving the pic..
what camera do u shoot with...curious...

Ore - Eyespeak Photography February 4, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

hi there Kabi-Osi, thx for visiting my blog and for the comment!!

i use the Canon XSI...

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Fun loving, tea drinking, shoe addicted chick looking to share her love of all things beautiful with the world!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP